Saturday, September 1, 2007

Recyclable Art, Peranakan Houses

I have always been facinated with the peranakan culture, especially the artworks, architecture with their vibrant display of colors and motiffs. Thus this inspired me to create this artwork of a row of peranakan houses. It is made of unwanted cardboards and has a 3 dimensional front and side view, taking into account the little details associated with peranakan architecture.

THE PROCESS
The model is planned and drafted to scale on the drawing board.

Front view of the raw 3D model in cardboard, yet to be finished with colors and framing.

The fully painted model.

The final framed artwork, measuring 34.5 cm length x 32 cm height.

Retail Price : SGD $150.00

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

survival input reluctance programmed protecting gill logically utter portals kenya golan
semelokertes marchimundui

Anonymous said...

Hey excellent website! Does running a blog like this require a massive amount work?
I have no understanding of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog
in the near future. Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for
new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I
just wanted to ask. Thanks!

Visit my blog; best cellulite treatment

Anonymous said...

e cigarette reviews, electronic cigarette brands, e cig, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette forum, electronic cigarettes